The Carbo Load is a place to gain knowledge, motivation, and passion for running.
My true desire is to assist you in setting and meeting your running goals not just so that you run better, but live better.
Founder: Tyler Underwood
Once an average slow poke with average goals and average motivation. Now a passionate and driven sub-elite with the sky as the limit. Learn more in my BIO.
Bachelor's in Exercise Science
My degree in Exercise Science provides a solid foundation of knowledge of the body's anatomy and physiology, along with specific coursework in biomechanics, sport psychology, athletic training, and health and wellness.
- 2016 USATF San Diego-Imperial Long Distance Running Runner of the Year
- USATF San Diego Road Series 2016- 3rd place
- USATF Dirt Dog XC Series 2014- 2nd place, 2015- 4th place, 2016- 2nd place
- Marathon: 2:23:29, Berlin Marathon 2015
- 1/2 Marathon: 1:07:07, Jacksonville Bank 1/2 Marathon 2016
- 10K: 31:16, Scripps Ranch Old Pro's 10K 2016
- 5K: Road- 15:07, Carlsbad 5000 2015; Track- 14:56, Aztec Invite 2016